8th Annual Conference and Organising Exposition of the
Australasian Association of Professional Organisers (AAPO)
23 July - 26 July, 2014
Sofitel, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
“Waves of Change”
Registrations now closed!
Change. It’s the one constant in life and business that we can count on! It’s something that as Professional Organisers working with domestic or corporate clients we are intimately aware of. Change happens whether our client’s or we are ready for it or not.
The 8th Annual Conference and Organising Exposition will inspire you to create your own “Waves of Change” in business, with clients and perhaps on a personal level. Our new program is designed to give new and experienced Professional Organisers alike, tools and information to move their businesses and clients forward in new and innovative ways.
The 2014 Conference features
- International Organising Expert Peter Walsh is not only our keynote speaker but will be presenting two unique preconference workshops, hosting a Q & A session, and be our special guest at an exclusive cocktail event on Wednesday early evening *.
Find out more about the Preconference Workshops here Preconference Workshops
- Our two day Conference program is a little different with the introduction of a Masterclass afternoon and an increased number of breakout sessions. These special sessions have been designed in response to your request for more information focused for different levels of experience in organising or business development. These amazing and motivating presenters will deliver what you need to build your business, ride the wave of success or crash through to the next level.
Check out the Conference Program here – Conference Program
- To round out this fantastic conference, on Saturday 26th July, we have a Post conference workshop presented by two of the most experienced Professional Organisers in Australasia. Angela Esnouf and Wendy Hanes present a full day workshop on one of the most common but often more difficult areas of the professional organising industry “Working with Hoarders”.
To learn more click here – Post Conference Workshop
- But it’s not all work! Your conference registration includes the
- Delegates Welcome reception sponsored by Professional Organiser Training by Heavenly Order on Wednesday Evening 7.00- 9.00pm Welcome reception
- And of course the AAPO Gala Dinner and Awards night on Thursday 24th sponsored by our great supporters 1800-Got-Junk Gala Dinner
Please note the Delegates Welcome reception is a separate event from the VIP Cocktail event with Peter Walsh earlier in the evening. Tickets can be purchased
AAPO is very excited to announce a second Diamond partner! PROFESSIONAL ORGANISER TRAINING by Heavenly Order joins 1800-GOT-JUNK? as an AAPO Diamond Partner. Professional Organiser Training by Heavenly Order and 1800-GOT-JUNK? are proudly sponsoring the 2014 AAPO Conference, Keynote speaker Peter Walsh and AAPO's National Organising Week Sept 8th - 14th.
More fantastic companies supporting this year's conference are:
The 2014 Platinum Sponsors:
Howards Storage World
Your Insurance Broker
Please learn more about all our sponsors on our dedicated Sponsors page.
Exciting AAPO Special Event
In addition to conference AAPO will be hosting “An Evening with Peter Walsh”;
An entertaining live event on Friday 25th July where Peter will delight and engage the general public about all things organising. This event is designed to raise the profile of professional organising in Australasia, capture the public’s imagination and draw the media’s attention to the skills and talents that professional organisers use to help create the visions people have for their home, lives and businesses.
Many AAPO Members see the great work Dress for Success does in the community and we would like to give a little back. Dress for Success is a global not-for-profit organisation offering services designed to help disadvantaged women find jobs and remain employed by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.”.
Through An Evening with Peter Walsh AAPO will be proudly supporting this wonderful charity.