Australasian Association of Professional Organisers
PO Box 1241, Blackburn North, VIC 3130, Australia
email@example.com | www.aapo.org.au
INC A0047970Y | ABN 42238502235
Merchant Payment System Policy
AAPO offers a membership payment system via the website for new and existing members. There are no shipping requirements for memberships.
All memberships are payable in Australian Dollars.
- New Membership $300.00 AUD first year
- Renewal Membership $250.00 AUD consecutive years
- New and renewing Affiliate and Associate Membership $225.00
All new and recurring memberships will be processed within 7 days.
Our Admin team may contact you for further information pertaining to your application for membership which may delay the approval process.
Should you wish to contact our Admin team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Membership payments are non-refundable.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required in order to process your membership application. AAPO stores the information for accounting reasons and you have the option to submit your details to the site’s membership directory. Your payment information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unsolicited information.
If paying with a credit card, you need to provide the following information:
- Credit card verification
- Credit card number
- Expiry date of credit card
- Full name
You will be re-directed to Direct Payment Solutions (an accredited Westpac Gateway Provider) where your credit card transaction will be processed. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by AAPO or DPS. The transaction has a very high level of security as described in the Transaction Security Capabilities and Policies section below.
If you have any questions or require more information regarding payment options, AAPO’s policies, membership or other, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our payment provider DPS (www.dps.com) meets Westpac’s merchant requirements:
- Accredited gateway providers meet scheme Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) requirements
- 128 bit SSL encryption between the third party solution and Westpac
- Use 3D Secure (MasterCard ® SecureCode, Verified by Visa) to provide additional security for your business.